Phantom Digital UV Meter Spectrum 700
A UV/visible light meter which measures the average percentage of ultraviolet rays and visible light transmitted through an optical lens. It’s capability extends over the ultraviolet spectrum from 320 to 400 nanometers (nm), and over the visible spectrum from 400 to 700 nm. Light transmission through lenses can be checked without removing lenses from the frame. The meter is also useful in demonstrating photochromic lenses.
- Measures percentage of Ultra Violet and Visible light transmission with a flip of a switch
- Digital display shows amount of transmission
- ETL approved . Easy access to user replaceable parts
- A useful addition in any office or lab
- Power Consumption: 13 Watts
- Power Requirement: 120 VAC, 60Hz;220, 230, 240 VAC, 50Hz (Optional)
- Body: Heavy gauge aluminum construction
- UV Sensor: Silicon photo diode Visible Range 400 to 700NM
- Dimensions: 6.65 x 6.85 x 7.25 in. (16.89 x 17.4 x 18.41 cm)
EMS has partnered with GreatAmerica Financial Services to provide financing to our customers. Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA since 1992,
GreatAmerica Financial Services is the largest private independent small ticket equipment finance company in the US. GreatAmerica works with our customers to make purchases as easy as possible with an industry leading customer service experience.