Phantom Digital UV Meter Model Spectrum 400Z
The Phantom Digital UV Meter Model Spectrum 400Z features an ultraviolet radiation light meter which measures the average percentage of ultraviolet rays transmitted through an optical lens. The Digital Ultraviolet Transmission Meter is designed to verify the ultraviolet protection level accurately and consistently. It’s capability extends over the ultraviolet spectrum from 320 to 400 nanometers. UV sensor opening is located on top of meter for easier measuring of UV protection in the lenses that are still in their frames.
- Measures percentage of UV light transmission
- Digital display shows amount of transmission
- ETL approved
- Easy access to user replaceable parts
- Appealing look in office or lab
- Power Consumption: 12 Watts
- Power Requirement: 120 VAC, 60Hz;220, 230, 240 VAC, 50Hz (Optional)
- Body: Heavy gauge aluminum construction
- UV Sensor: Silicon photo diode
- Dimensions: 6.65 x 6.85 x 7.25 in.
EMS has partnered with GreatAmerica Financial Services to provide financing to our customers. Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA since 1992,
GreatAmerica Financial Services is the largest private independent small ticket equipment finance company in the US. GreatAmerica works with our customers to make purchases as easy as possible with an industry leading customer service experience.