Phantom Automatic Lens Tint Unit Model 85
State-of-the-art, microcomputer controlled, Automatic Lens Tinting Machine developed for both solid and gradient tinting with absolutely no lines. Freestanding machine takes only a matter of seconds to set up, is easy to use, and features virtually silent operation. Versatile arm can rotate 360 degrees, and can accommodate up to four pairs of lenses at one time. Machine features continuous agitation of the dye solution, offers a 1-20 minute accurate timer, and an electronic beeper to indicate cycle completion. Package includes the Automatic Lens Tinting Machine, one lens holder (Model V1-RS), and a UL listed power
- Automatically tints lenses to a solid or gradient density
- Produces smooth, no line gradient tints
- Stand alone unit. No need for poles or bolting to table
- Can tint up to 8 lenses at a time
- Easy to use
- Up to 20 minute timer, automatically removes the lenses from the dye after tinting.
- 12V DC through UL listed power adapter; 120 VAC, 60Hz electrical outlet. 220 VAC, 50 Hz
- Power Adapter also available.
- Power Consumption: 300 Watts
- Arm Length: 15.5 in. (39.37 cm)
- Maximum Unit Height 18.00 in. (45.72 cm)
- Maximum Unit Width: 14.00 in. (35.56 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 10 lbs. (4.54kg)
EMS has partnered with GreatAmerica Financial Services to provide financing to our customers. Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA since 1992,
GreatAmerica Financial Services is the largest private independent small ticket equipment finance company in the US. GreatAmerica works with our customers to make purchases as easy as possible with an industry leading customer service experience.