Phantom 8 Pot w/starter Chem Kit Tint Unit
Phantom 8 Pot stainless steel quart sized tanks (vats), in black copolymer housing for minimum heat radiation and maximum thermal insulation. Designed to optimally heat optical lens tinting solutions and other similar materials. The standard eight quart unit can hold up to 12 mini vats (optional).
The system incorporates one 1500 Watt stainless steel heating element, designed specifically for heating OptiSafe Heat Transfer Fluid without burning it. This is a common problem in many heating units. The system is also supplied complete with vats, lids and starter kit for professional lens tinting.
- Heating Element: 1 stainless steel 1500 Watt
- Density of Heating Unit: 33 W/sq. in Watt Density of Heating Unit: 33 W/sq.
- Heater Type: Tubular Power Requirements: 120VAC, 60 Hz, 3-terminal electric outlet protected with 20 Amp circuit breaker. 230 VAC, 50 Hz (Optional)
- Heating Medium: OptiSafe H.T.F. (1.75 gallons)
- Heating Solutions: Non-combustible, non-toxic, and non-reactive with stainless steel.
- Dimensions: 16.3125 x 15.125 x 9 in.
- Thermostat Range: 60° F to 250° F
- Weight without H. T. F: 20 lbs.
- Housing: Copolymer material Insulation: Fiberglass and silicon rubber
EMS has partnered with GreatAmerica Financial Services to provide financing to our customers. Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA since 1992,
GreatAmerica Financial Services is the largest private independent small ticket equipment finance company in the US. GreatAmerica works with our customers to make purchases as easy as possible with an industry leading customer service experience.