Optovue RTVue OCT (Pre-Owned)
The Used Optovue RTVue Optical Coherence Tomographer Features:
Fourier-Domain Optical Coherence Technology
High Resolution Retinal Imaging
Real-Time Eye Tracking
Deep Choroid Imaging (DCI)
- Pre-Owned - CLICK HERE TO BUY ONLINE NOW!
- Advanced clinic scan protocols, designed by OCT thought leaders: Retinal scan patterns:
- High Definition B-Scan
- Speckle Less Image Horizontal and vertical views
- Dense thickness/elevation maps
- Fast raster scan
- 3D retinal animation 1
- 3D retinal animation 2
- 3D, B-Scan, C-Scan and SLO images
- Glaucoma Scan Patterns:(protocol of AIG Study, http://www.aigstudy.net)
- Disk/rim/cup contours and RNFL thickness map
- Inner retinal thickness & Superior/Inferior
- 3.45mm diameter RNFL thickness with progressive/asymmetry analysis
- The founders of Optovue have hands on experience on the development of all three previous and current generations of ophthalmic OCT products. RTVue is designed with the goal to advance the retinal diagnosis for routine clinic use in mind.
- RTVue overcomes all StratusTMOCT short comings with following new features:
- Ultra-high speed: 65 time faster (26,000A-scan/s) for 3D and high density mapping
- High Resolution: Twice the resolution (5µm) than StratusTM OCT
- Two scan depth range: 2mm for imaging the macular and 2.3mm for imaging a tilt disk.
- Two image modes:
- Vitreo mode: for better vitreoretinal tissue image
- Choriod mode: for better chorioretinal tissue image High transverse scan resolution: 15µm (1/e2 spot size on retina)
- Video fundus image: Fundus camera optical design for high quality NIR retina image
- Non-mydriatic imaging: The pupil size required for the fundus image is 3.0mmLong working distance: 22mm from cornea to ocular lens
EMS has partnered with GreatAmerica Financial Services to provide financing to our customers. Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA since 1992,
GreatAmerica Financial Services is the largest private independent small ticket equipment finance company in the US. GreatAmerica works with our customers to make purchases as easy as possible with an industry leading customer service experience.