OptiSafe Tint Unit 4 Pot Silver
OptiSafe Heating System Model 4VS is a Four quart or Eight mini tank (or combination of both) Dual Temperature Control Dye Heating System. The standard unit consists of FOUR stainless steel quart-sized tanks (vats) in stainless steel housing for durability. The housing is carefully insulated for minimum heat radiation, and maximum thermal insulation. Model 4VS is designed to optimally heat optical lens tinting solutions and other similar materials, with a temperature range from 60° F to 250° F (16° C – 121° C). The standard four quart unit can hold up to 8 mini-sized vats (optional), allowing flexibility of constructing a heating system that is suitable for your lab. The system is also supplied complete with vats, lids and starter kit for professional lens tinting.
- Dual Temperature Control
- Uniform Temperature
- 4 quart size standard system holds up to 8 mini tanks
- Dual stainless steel heating elements
- All stainless steel construction
- Heavy Duty
- Designed for continuous operation
- Starter Kit
- Heating Element: 2 stainless steel 550 Watt
- Watt Density of Heating Unit: 27 W/sq. in.
- Power Requirements: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 3-terminal electrical outlet 230 VAC, 50 Hz (Optional)
- Heating Medium: OptiSafe H.T.F., 4 Quarts (3.78 Liters)
- Heating Solutions: Non-combustible, non-toxic, and non-reactive with stainless steel
- Dimensions: 19.5 x 11 x 9 in. (49.53 x 27.94 x 22.86 cm)
- Thermostat Range: 60° F to 250° F
- Weight without H. T. F: 28 lbs.
- Housing: Stainless steel
- Insulation: Fiberglass and silicon rubber
EMS has partnered with GreatAmerica Financial Services to provide financing to our customers. Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA since 1992,
GreatAmerica Financial Services is the largest private independent small ticket equipment finance company in the US. GreatAmerica works with our customers to make purchases as easy as possible with an industry leading customer service experience.