OptiSafe 9 Pot Tint Unit Silver
OptiSafe Heating System Model 9VS consists of nine stainless steel quart-sized tanks (vats) in stainless steel housing for durability. The housing is carefully insulated for minimum heat radiation and maximum thermal insulation. Model 9VS is designed to optimally heat optical lens tinting solutions and other similar materials, with a temperature range from 60° F to 250° F (16°C – 121°C). The standard nine-quart system can hold up to 18 mini-vats (optional). The system incorporates one 1600 Watt stainless steel heating element, designed specifically for heating OptiSafe Heat Transfer Fluid without burning it. This is a common problem in many heating units. The system is also supplied complete with vats, lids and starter kit for professional lens tinting.
- Uniform temperature
- 9 quart size standard system holds up to 18 mini tanks
- Stainless steel heating elements
- Large overflow channel to catch spilled chemicals
- All stainless steel construction
- Heavy duty. Designed for continuous operation
- Starter kit
- Heating Element: 1 stainless steel 1600 Watt
- Watt Density of Heating Unit: 29.9 W/sq. in.
- Power Requirements: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 3-terminal electrical outlet 230 VAC,
- 50 Hz (Optional)
- Heating Medium: OptiSafe H.T.F., 3 gallons
- Heating Solutions: Non-combustible, non-toxic, and non-reactive with stainless steel
- Dimensions: 25 x 17 x 8 in. (63.50 x 43.18 x 20.32 cm)
- Thermostat Range: 60° F to 250° F
- Weight without H. T. F: 41 lbs.
- Housing: Stainless steel
- Insulation: Fiberglass and silicon rubber
EMS has partnered with GreatAmerica Financial Services to provide financing to our customers. Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA since 1992,
GreatAmerica Financial Services is the largest private independent small ticket equipment finance company in the US. GreatAmerica works with our customers to make purchases as easy as possible with an industry leading customer service experience.