Marco NT-510 Non-Contact Tonometer
The Marco NT-510 Non-Contact Tonometer's auto-tracking function allows the user to instantly align and focus the patient. The auto-measurement function takes measurements after proper alignment while the air puff pulse control ensures patient comfort by producing minimum necessary air pressure for measurement. Other features include an infinitely adjustable LCD screen, motorized patient chin rest, and a safety lock that helps prevent accidental patient contact.
- EASY AUTOMATIC ALIGNMENT AND MEASUREMENT
- Auto-tracking function allows the operator to instantly align and focus patient. Automeasurement function automatically takes measurements after proper alignment.
- ADVANCED "SOFT AIR" PUFF CONTROL
- Advanced air puff pulse control produces minimum necessary air pressure for comfortable patient measurement. Each pulse of air is monitored and adjusted according to
- IOP measurements for increased accuracy.
- Infinitely adjustable LCD screen accommodates various operator viewing angles.
- Motorized patient chinrest provides quick and convenient adjustments.
- Safety lock protects against accidental patient contact.
- Built-in printer.
- Sleek, attractive, modernized design.
- Computer interface provides for convenient data transfer.
As a division of the Advancing Eyecare Alliance, Enhanced Medical Services is proud to provide financing options for all of your equipment needs.
Through Advancing Eyecare Finance, take advantage of multiple finance structures designed to meet your budget and ownership goals.