Marco NT-510 Non-Contact Tonometer (Pre-Owned)
The Marco NT-510 Non-Contact Tonometer's auto-tracking function allows the user to instantly align and focus the patient. The auto-measurement function takes measurements after proper alignment while the air puff pulse control ensures patient comfort by producing minimum necessary air pressure for measurement. Other features include an infinitely adjustable LCD screen, motorized patient chin rest, and a safety lock that helps prevent accidental patient contact.
- EASY AUTOMATIC ALIGNMENT AND MEASUREMENT
- Auto-tracking function allows the operator to instantly align and focus patient. Automeasurement function automatically takes measurements after proper alignment.
- ADVANCED "SOFT AIR" PUFF CONTROL
- Advanced air puff pulse control produces minimum necessary air pressure for comfortable patient measurement. Each pulse of air is monitored and adjusted according to
- IOP measurements for increased accuracy.
- Infinitely adjustable LCD screen accommodates various operator viewing angles.
- Motorized patient chinrest provides quick and convenient adjustments.
- Safety lock protects against accidental patient contact.
- Built-in printer.
- Sleek, attractive, modernized design.
- Computer interface provides for convenient data transfer.
EMS has partnered with GreatAmerica Financial Services to provide financing to our customers. Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA since 1992,
GreatAmerica Financial Services is the largest private independent small ticket equipment finance company in the US. GreatAmerica works with our customers to make purchases as easy as possible with an industry leading customer service experience.