- Motorized Height Adjustment
- Patients won't have to bend or stretch to meet the instrument. The ET-175 offers an excellent range of motorized height adjustment. Controls are located on the pedestal.
- Convenient Equipment Accommodation
- The ET-175 Table allows you to conveniently operate almost any ophthalmic instrument. The table features an AC connection and power switch.
- Locking Wheels
- The table provides easy access and is wheelchair accessible. Simply roll the table to your desired location and lock the wheels as needed.
- Quality Materials and Design
- The ET-175 was crafted using quality materials, including high-grade casters to ensure safe and stable movement
- Dimensions 20.07 (W) x 17.72 (D) in (510 (W) x 450 (D) mm)
- Table minimum height/stroke 25.99 in / 6.30 in (660 mm / 160 mm)
- Weight 44 lb (20 Kg (body only))
- Maximum load 88 lb (40 Kg)
- Input power supply (220V system) AC220V, 230V, 240V
- Input power supply (110V system) AC110V, 120V
- Input power frequency 50 / 60Hz
- Power consumption 220VA
- Electric safe standard Conform to Standard 1 EC601-1
- Class 1 Type B
EMS has partnered with GreatAmerica Financial Services to provide financing to our customers. Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA since 1992,
GreatAmerica Financial Services is the largest private independent small ticket equipment finance company in the US. GreatAmerica works with our customers to make purchases as easy as possible with an industry leading customer service experience.