Heidelberg Spectralis HRA+OCT (Pre-Owned)
The Heidelberg SPECTRALIS® HRA+OCT combines confocal scanning laser ophthalmoscopy (cSLO) with spectral domain optical coherence tomography (SD-OCT) to provide outstanding diagnostic imaging and angiography. It is especially suited for examining retinal structures, the macula, and optic nerve, featuring six different imaging modes to provide ophthalmologists with the flexibility and data needed to make accurate diagnoses and treatment decisions. The SPECTRALIS® is also network-ready, offering remote image review and an optional EHR/PACS interface to help streamline your ophthalmology office processes.
Active eye tracking with TruTrack™ minimizes motion artifact and allows for more targeted OCT scan placement
Precise RNFL and ONH assessment with FoDi™, fovea-to-disc alignment technology
Automatically place follow-up scans in exactly the same location as the baseline scan with AutoRescan™
High resolution fundus imaging with the Confocal Scanning Laser Ophthalmoscope
- Six imaging modes:
- Spectral domain OCT
- BluePeak™ blue laser autofluorescence
- Infrared (IR)
- Blue reflectance (BR, also called red-free)
- ICG angiography (ICGA)
- Fluorescein angiography (FA)
- Keep track of RPE health in ocular conditions like AMD and hydroxychloroquine administration by using BluePeak™ with RegionFinder™
- High speed video angiography with movie image capture
- Network ready with remote image review and an optional EHR/PACS interface
- Additional Options:
- With optional lenses, fundus image field of view ranges from 15° to 150°
- Evenly illuminated, high-contrast, and undistorted images in the far periphery with optional non-contact ultra-widefield angiography
- Optional anterior segment module features cornea, sclera, and angle-to-angle SD-OCT imaging
As a division of the Advancing Eyecare Alliance, Enhanced Medical Services is proud to provide financing options for all of your equipment needs.
Through Advancing Eyecare Finance, take advantage of multiple finance structures designed to meet your budget and ownership goals.