Burton SL-3MH Slit Lamp
With high-quality optics, the Burton SL-3MH Slit Lamp gives practitioners a durable product for complete control during examinations. Made of bronze, aluminum and superior optical crystal, this slit lamp is durable and has excellent performance.
- Illumination sits above the observation system, also known as a Haag-Streit Style Tower Illumination
- Three position revolving drum to change magnification using a Galilean Opitcal System
- Adjustable prism box to set interpupilary distance from 52mm to 78 mm.
- Large binocular field-of-view of Ø22mm, Ø13.5mm and Ø8.5mm with the 12.5x eyepiece with brightness controls
- Four built in illumination filters
- Continuous slit width adjustment from 0 mm to 14 mm.
- Integrated joystic with shot button to acquire sharp images.
- Type: Galilean Type Magnification Change Three positions revolving drum Eyepieces 12.5X Angle Between Eyepieces 13° Total Magnification Ratio 10X, 16X, 25X Pupilary Adjustment 52mm ~ 78mm Diopter Adjustment ± 6D Field of View 25X(Ø8.5mm), 16X(Ø13.5mm), 10X(Ø22mm)
- Slit Width Continuously variable from 0 to 14mm (at 14mm, slit becomes a circle) Slit Length Continuously variable from 1 to 14mm Aperture Diameters Ø14mm, Ø10mm, Ø5mm, Ø3mm, Ø2mm, Ø1mm, Ø0.2mm Slit Angle 0° – 180° Slit Inclination 4 steps: 5°, 10°, 15°, 20° Filters Thermal Safety, UV, Red Free, Cobalt Blue Light Source Option of LED or Halogen Lamp Lamp 6V/20W Halogen Lamp
- Movement Base
- Longitudinal Movement 90mm Lateral Movement 100mm Fine Base Movement 15mm Vertical Movement 30mm
- Chin Rest
- Vertical Movement 80mm Fixation Target RED Led
- Input Voltage 220V/110V ~±10% Input Frequency 50Hz / 60Hz Power Consumption 30VA (max)
- Output Voltage
- Light 6V Fixation 3V
- Dimension and Weight
- Dimension 740mm x 450mm x 500mm Total Weight 25Kg Net Weight 24Kg
EMS has partnered with GreatAmerica Financial Services to provide financing to our customers. Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA since 1992,
GreatAmerica Financial Services is the largest private independent small ticket equipment finance company in the US. GreatAmerica works with our customers to make purchases as easy as possible with an industry leading customer service experience.