Bausch & Lomb's Orbscan IIZ Topographer (Pre-Owned)
Bausch & Lomb’s Orbscan IIz is a fully integrated multi-dimensional diagnostic system that elevates diagnostics beyond mere topography. Unlike current topography systems which scan the surface of the eye at standard points, the orbscan II acquires over 9,000 data points in 1.5 seconds to meticulously map the entire corneal surface (11 mm), and analyze elevation and curvature measurements on both the anterior and posterior surfaces of the cornea.
- Acquires over 9000 data points in 1.5 seconds.
- Analyzes elevation and curvature measurements on both anterior and posterior surfaces of the cornea.
- Capable of detecting and analyzing posterior corneal abnormalities where corneal anomalies first appear.
- Features dynamic, Windows-based platform designed to integrate continuing advances via upgradable software.
- Customizable quad maps show any combination of measurements in one convenient format.
- Slit scanning technology combined with an advanced placido disc system
- Anterior corneal elevation and curvature.
- Posterior corneal elevation and curvature.
- Full corneal pachymetry.
- Simulated keratometry.
- White-to-white diameter.
- Pupil size (mesopic)
- Anterior chamber depth.
- Angle kappa Irregularity index.
EMS has partnered with GreatAmerica Financial Services to provide financing to our customers. Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA since 1992,
GreatAmerica Financial Services is the largest private independent small ticket equipment finance company in the US. GreatAmerica works with our customers to make purchases as easy as possible with an industry leading customer service experience.