Accutome Accupach VI Pachymeter
Only the AccuPach VI has Digital Signal Analysis, which offers outstanding accuracy and repeatability. The built in IOP conversion makes calculating IOP quick and easy. The voice output allows the operator to focus completely on the patient as the AccuPach VI verifies the measurements out loud.
- User-friendly touch-tone screen allows the user to master the AccuPach VI in minutes.
- Revolutionary voice output feature calls out readings, allowing the user to concentrate more on the cornea.
- Link to computer or printer via USB Memory Stick.
- Digital waveform analysis helps to ensure measurements are
- properly aligned.
- IOP Correction Calculation that converts IOP measurements in seconds.
- The AccuPach VI is desktop, slit lamp or wall mountable.
- Adjustable handle/stand allows viewing on different angles.
- Accuracy: +/- 5 Microns
- Weight: 3.1 lb.
- Dimensions: 10"L x 10"H x 2.5"W
- Probe Dimensions: 2.5mm diameter
- Measurement Range: 300-999 microns
- Power Source: Medical Grade Power Supply (100-240 VAC 47-63 Hz)
- Resolution: 1 micron +/-
- Probe Sampling: 65 MHz
EMS has partnered with GreatAmerica Financial Services to provide financing to our customers. Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA since 1992,
GreatAmerica Financial Services is the largest private independent small ticket equipment finance company in the US. GreatAmerica works with our customers to make purchases as easy as possible with an industry leading customer service experience.