EMS partners with the top manufacturers in the industry to provide a large selection of high-quality ophthalmic equipment to eyecare practices worldwide.
EMS is a proud distributor of Topcon ophthalmic equipment. As an official dealer, we offer practices the latest technology in diagnostic and lane care equipment. Topcon eyecare equipment leads the way with advanced instrumentation and software solutions. Through this partnership, EMS can supply a wide range of precision instruments including retinal cameras, optical coherence tomography (OCT), slit lamps, autorefractors, and so much more.
- Imaging – Topcon offers state-of-the-art equipment and image management software. Instrumentation includes spectral domain and swept source OCTs, retinal cameras, digital slit lamps, and IMAGEnet mydriatic imaging systems.
- Diagnostics – Achieve the superior testing and prescreening with Topcon diagnostic equipment. This includes 7 types of slit lamps, tonometers, lensmeters, optical biometers, and more.
- Refractive – Topcon has an array of refraction solutions to choose from. These include autorefractors, projectors, phoropters and auto phoropters, corneal topographers, and wavefront analyzers.
- Surgical – From biometry to specular microscopes, Topcon offers a variety of instrumentation designed to assist the ophthalmic surgeon.
- Chairs & Stands – The full line of Topcon chairs, stands, stools, and tables is designed and manufactured to give eyecare professionals the highest level of functionality and durability.
In addition to supplying new Topcon equipment, EMS is a certified Topcon service center. Our technicians are factory-trained and equipped with official Topcon parts. When your Topcon equipment needs repairing, the experts at EMS can help!
Topcon Medical Systems is a leading supplier of ophthalmic equipment and has been leading the way in advanced instrumentation for over 40 years. Their product line is comprised of the largest selection of precision equipment from one manufacturer, providing instrumentation for a wide variety of applications such as imaging, diagnostic, refractive, surgical, and delivery.