Why should we buy pre-owned equipment from EMS rather than new or another broker?
- We offer the same installation, training, and warranty that manufacturers offer with new equipment.
- We can offer an average of 20-30% savings on pre-owned that has been 100% refurbished.
- Pre-owned equipment does not depreciate as quickly as new units do.
What are helpful questions to ask when comparing pre-owned ophthalmic equipment companies?
- Do you cover the unit with a warranty, if so, how long?
- Do you do your own service if the unit goes down within the warranty or do you send it to the manufacturer (which typically takes 2-4weeks for repair)?
- Do you offer training and installation on the equipment?
- Are you a brick and mortar operation or do you run the business from a residence?
- How long have you been in business?
- Can you provide me with references?
Is Financing Available?
- We offer financing in the U.S. and Canada.
- Please see Financial Calculator/Application for more information.
What type of service does EMS offer?
- EMS services our own equipment, we schedule pick-up, service it and return with an average turnaround time of ten business days.
- We offer service contracts that can cover all of your medical equipment or just a selection of units.
- EMS provides extended warranties on most manufactured equipment.
What is the shipping process when I buy?
- We guarantee our equipment upon delivery.
- Our partnership with multiple medical shipping companies around the country allow to provide high quality, medical equipment grade packaging and accurate delivery time.
- The tracking numbers are provided for your convenience so you are aware of the entire process and are prepared to except delivery.